Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals. We are looking for a talented System Administrator who has the experience necessary to help expand, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot systems in complex IT infrastructures.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of existing systems and server software
- Plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software in heterogeneous environments.
- Provide second level support for IT infrastructure operations and QA teams
The candidate for this position:
- Needs to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry (IT operations and development related)
- Will work under general supervision and report to a team lead or manager
- Needs to be able to prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate with other team members/team leads
- A certain degree of creativity and decision making is required
- Experience with administration of Windows-based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Experience with virtualization
- A working understanding of PowerShell, scripting, automation etc.
- Knowledge of all components part of the IT infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute
- Ability to use a wide variety of tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)
- Ability to create technical documentation: technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus
What We Offer
- Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
- Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
- Cozy work environment- pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
- State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and examples of your recent work at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!