Intermediate .NET Developer
Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals.
- Development and implementation of web solutions in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Active participation in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise among the team, using the guidelines of the Team Lead
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 + years of professional experience
- .NET 4.5+, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF
- Experience in working with a database such as SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Experience in using Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in working with Source control, Git, Feature Workflow, Pull Request and Merging
- Experience in working with Dependency Injection, Repository Model, ORM and Unit of Work Scope
- Knowledge of Front-End technologies such as TypeScript, AngularJS, Angular, Webpack and similar, will be considered as a huge plus.
- Experience in working with Software Architecture and Design patterns will be considered as a huge plus.
- Experience in working with Unit Testing and CI/CD will be considered as a huge plus.
- Knowledge of .NET Core will be considered as an advantage
What We Offer
- Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
- Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
- Cozy work environment- pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
- State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and examples of your recent work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!