Senior System Engineer
Nextsense is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. We are always looking to hire highly motivated and ambitious staff to join our amazing team of professionals. We are looking for a talented Senior Systems Engineer who has the experience necessary to help expand, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot systems in complex IT infrastructures
- Design, plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Implement systems for performance and availability monitoring of IT systems and applications and recommendation for their improvements.
- Implementation of new services and applications to improve the overall functionality of the IT infrastructure or specific processes/systems.
- Provide IT infrastructure operations second level support
- Provide consultancy for our existing customers
- Provide pre-sales support for the sales team.
- 5+ years of working experience
- Strong experience with administration of Windows-based infrastructure (Servers and Clients)
- Strong experience with Hyper-V virtualization (VMware or OpenStack is a plus)
- Experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of the following Microsoft applications: MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS SharePoint (MS System Center is a plus)
- A working understanding of PowerShell, DSC, scripting, automation etc.
- Advanced knowledge of all components part of the IT infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute level and ability to design high-level architecture (ability to provide a low-level detailed design is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of IT operations best practices for security, management, monitoring, business continuity (ITIL related knowledge/training/certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of MS Azure cloud platform and the offered services (AWS is a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of third-party tools for troubleshooting, migration, recovery when the need arises
- Adaptive technical knowledge and ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time (knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus)
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (MK and EN)
- Ability to create technical documentation: detailed architecture design, technical post-implementation, test plans, manuals etc.
- Knowledge of any other products/applications from the vendors Symantec or Veritas is a plus
What We Offer
- Great compensation package– salary tailored to your knowledge and experience, company-sponsored mobile plan, private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, free fruit and beverages at the office
- Career growth – development in the direction of your choice, paid certification and bonuses for passed exams, technical and soft skills trainings, regular performance reviews, learning and development plans
- Cozy work environment- pleasant office space and common rooms, fun events and celebrations
- State of the art team building events– twice a year unforgettable adventurous team experience
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and examples of your recent work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!